King chinese

This is an ideal free app for learning Mandarin Chinese

Download For iPhone
Download For iPad
Download For Android
     Back Courses

Lesson:78  我 打算 去 商店 买 东西。

I'm going to the shop to buy something.

Text 1
大卫: 你好,李军。你 去 哪儿?
Hello, Li Jun. Where are you going?
李军: 我 去 图书馆 借 书,你呢?
I go to the library to borrow books. How about you?
大卫: 我 先 去 银行 换 钱,然后 去 商店 买 东西。
I go to the bank first to change money, then to the shop.
李军: 我 也 要 去 银行,咱们 一起 去 吧!
I'm going to the bank, too. Let's go together!
大卫: 你 不去 图书馆 吗?
Don't you go to the library?
李军: 没关系,图书馆 不 关门。
It doesn't matter. The library isn't closed.
..........
玛丽: 中村,明天 是 星期天,你 打算 干 什么?
Nakamura, tomorrow is Sunday. What are you going to do?
中村: 我 打算 去 商店 买 东西。
I'm going to the shop to buy something.
玛丽: 是 学校 的 商店 吗?
Is it the school store?
中村: 不,是 购物中心。
No, it's a shopping mall.
玛丽: 那儿 的 东西 贵 不 贵?
Are the things there expensive?
中村: 还 可以。那儿 的 东西 很 多,质量 也 不错。
Just so so. There are many things there, and the quality is good.
玛丽: 我 正 打算 买 衣服 呢,明天 和 你 一起 去,好不好?
I'm going to buy clothes. I'll go with you tomorrow, OK?
中村: 好 啊!
Good!
玛丽: 咱们 几点 去?
What time shall we go?
中村: 购物中心 九点 开门,咱们 十点 去 吧。
The shopping center opens at nine. Let's go at ten.
Text 2
A: 今天 的 羊肉 很 好吃,你 怎么 不 吃 了?
The mutton day is excellent, Why don't you eat more?
B: 这个 星期 天天 都 吃 羊肉,不 想 吃 了。
I eat mutton every every day this week. I don't want to eat it any more.
A: 那 你 还 想 吃 什么?
What would you like then?
B: 来 一点儿 面条 吧。
Some noodles please.

Chinese Character and Word.

关 /guān/     贵 /guì/     先 /xiān/     开 /kāi/     正 /zhèng/     借 /jiè/     换 /huàn/     一起 /yì qǐ/     商店 /shāng diàn/     银行 /yín háng/     星期天 /xīng qī tiān/     东西 /dōng xi/     咱们 /zán men/     不错 /bú cuò/     然后 /rán hòu/     开门 /kāi mén/     关门 /guān mén/     衣服 /yī fu/     打算 /dǎ suàn/     购物中心 /gòu wù zhōng xīn/     购物 /gòu wù/     中心 /zhōng xīn/     还可以 /hái kě yǐ/     质量 /zhì liàng/     

Chinese Grammars.

1: “还可以”: Not bad
还可以” is used to indicate that something is neither very good or very bad. It is often used to replay to questions of “怎么样”.
For example:
A: 今天 天气 怎么样
B: 还可以
A: What's the weather like today?
B: Not bad.

A: 喜欢 中国 音乐 光盘 怎么样
B: 还可以
A: I like Chinese music. How about this CD?
B: Not bad.


2: The sentence with serial-verb construction:S + VP1 + VP2
In the “ S + VP1(verbal predicate) + VP2(verbal predicate) ” construction, the verb in phrase 2 is usually the objective or motive of the verb in phrase 1.
For example:
商店 东西
I go to the shop to buy something.
大卫 银行
David went to the bank to change money.
玛丽 图书馆 作业
Mary goes to the library to do her homework.
学生 教学楼
The students go to the teaching building for class.


3: Reduplication of Measure words.
When a measure word is reduplicated, it means “ every/each”, emphasizing that a specific feature is shared by every member in a certain group, usually followed by “都” .
For example:
同学 个个 高兴
The students are all very happy.
这个 商店 衣服 件件 漂亮
The clothes in this shop are very beautiful.
这个 星期 天天 羊肉
I eat mutton every every day this week. I don't want to eat it any more.

end:

Back Courses