King chinese

This is an ideal free app for learning Mandarin Chinese

Download For iPhone
Download For iPad
Download For Android
     Back Courses

Lesson:75  我 在 这儿 买 光盘。

I buy CDs here.

Text 1
王小云: 晚上,我们 去 饭馆 吃饭,怎么样?
Let's go to a restaurant for dinner. What do you think?
马大为: 我 不想 去 外面 吃,我 想 在 家 吃。
I don't want to eat out. I want to eat at home.
王小云: 那 你 准备 做 什么 呢?
What are you planning to cook?
马大为: 就 做 你 爱 吃 的 鱼 吧。
I'm thinking of fish, your favorite.
王小云: 大为,你 在 这儿 买 什么?
Dawei, what do you buy here?
马大为: 我 买 音乐 光盘。
I buy music CDs.
王小云: 你 常常 来 这儿 吗?
Do you come here often?
马大为: 我 不常 来 这儿。星期天 我 常常 跟 林娜 去 小 商场。这个 商场 很 大。
I don't come here often. I often go to the small mall with Lina on Sunday. The mall is very big.
王小云: 你 喜欢 什么 音乐。
What kind of music do you like?
马大为: 我 喜欢 中国 音乐。这 张 光盘 怎么样?
I like Chinese music. How about this CD?
王小云: 这 张 很好,是《梁祝》,很 有名。
This one is very good. It's Liang Zhu. It's very famous.
Text 2
A: 好,我 买 这 张。这儿 有没有 书 和 报纸?
OK, I'll take this one. Are there any books and newspapers here?
B: 这儿 没有 书,也 没有 报纸。
There are no books or newspapers here.
A: 本子 呢?
What about books?
B: 有,在 那儿 买。跟 我 来,我 也 买 本子。
Yes, there it is. Come with me. I'll buy a book, too.

Chinese Character and Word.

书 /shū/     在 /zài/     跟 /gēn/     吧 /ba/     就 /jiù/     常 /cháng/     商 /shāng/     鱼 /yú/     本子 /běn zi/     那儿 /nà r/     商场 /shāng chǎng/     常常 /cháng cháng/     准备 /zhǔn bèi/     报纸 /bào zhǐ/     光盘 /guāng pán/     外面 /wài miàn/     有名 /yǒu míng/     梁祝 /liáng zhù/     

Chinese Grammars.

1: “这”,“那” is used as an attributive.
When the demonstrative pronoun “这” or “那” is used as an attributive, a measure word is generally inserted between it and the noun it modifies.
For example:
这个 汉字
This Chinese character is very difficult.
香水儿
This bottle of perfume is very expensive.
喜欢 中国 音乐 光盘 怎么样
I like Chinese music. How about this CD?
前边
The man in front.
这个 箱子 那个 箱子
The box is heavy. The box over there is light.

2: Prepositional phrase
We have learned the verb “”,“在” is also a preposition. When combined with words expressing location (usually a noun or a phrase indicating place). it forms a prepositional phrase. It is used before the predicative verb to indicate the location of an actions.
For example:
Subject + 在 + Pr / N + V + (O)
这儿 光盘
I buy CDs here.
学校 工作
I work in a school.
他们 公园 见面
They meet in the park.
大为 这儿 什么
Dawei, what do you buy here?

The preposition “
.....” is often combined with a noun or pronoun after it to form a prepositional phrase and used in front of the predicative verb to indicate the manner of an action.
For example:
Subject + 跟 + Pr / N + V + (O)
力波 这里
I'm here with Libo.

Come with me.

You learn to cook with me.

Note: The prepositional phrases “在.....”,“跟.....” must be placed before the verb. One cannot say “我工作在学校”,“你来跟我”。


3: The Adverb “就” (4)
The structure “就 + verb” indicate a conclusion or a resolution made on the basis of what's been mentioned reviously.
For example:
不想 休息
You don't want to go, just rest at home.
这儿 咖啡 不错 咖啡
The coffee here is good, let's have coffee.

I'm thinking of fish, your favorite.

end:

Back Courses