Lesson:72 包房 贵 还是 大堂 贵?
Is a private room expensive or a lobby expensive?
Text 1
服务员: 生日 快乐!这是 送 给 你 的!
Happy birthday! This is for you!
木村: 是 什么?是 一本 书 吗?
What is it? Is it a book?
服务员: 对,这 本 书 是 我 写 的。
Yes, I wrote this book.
木村: 太 谢谢 你 了!
Thank you so much!
服务员: 您好,这里 是 大上海饭店。
Hello! This is Grand Shanghai Restaurant.
木村: 喂,你好。我 现在 订座,可以 吗?
Hello! I would like to make a reservation now, Okay?
服务员: 可以,请问,你们 几 位?
Sure. How many people will come?
木村: 我们 一共 四 个 人。
Altogether four.
服务员: 你们 几点 到?
When will you arrive?
木村: 晚上 七点半。
7:30 in the evening.
服务员: 要 包房 还是 要 大堂?
Do you want to have your dinner in a private room or in the hall?
木村: 包房 贵 还是 大堂 贵?
Which is more expensive. in a private room or in the hall?
服务员: 包房 贵,可是 我们 的 包房 很 安静。
The private room is more expensive, but it's very quiet.
木村: 我 要 包房 吧!
I want a private room.
Text 2
A: 请问,您贵姓?
May I ask your surname?
B: 我 姓 木村。
I am Kimura.
A: 木村。好的。再见!
Kimura. Okay. Bye.
B: 谢谢,再见!
Thanks, Bye.
Chinese Character and Word.
问 /wèn/ 位 /wèi/ 给 /gěi/ 座 /zuò/ 订 /dìng/ 请问 /qǐng wèn/ 还是 /hái shì/ 安静 /ān jìng/ 订座 /dìng zuò/ 包房 /bāo fáng/ 大堂 /dà táng/
Chinese Grammars.
1: sentence pattern:“ 是.....的 ” emphasizing the agent of an action
When the occurrence of an action is known, “是......的” can be used to emphasize the agent of the action.
For example:
Object + “是” + Who + Verb + “的”
这 本 书 是 我 买 的。
I bought this book.
晚饭 是 妈妈 做 的。
My mother made dinner.
电话 是 谁 打 的?
Who is calling?
In the negative form, “不” is added befor “是”,
For example:
Object + “不是” + Who + Verb + “的”
这个 汉字 不是 我 写 的。
This Chinese character is not written by me.
苹果 不是 你 买 的。
You didn't buy the apple.
end: