Lesson:61 茶 还是 咖啡?
Tea or coffee?
Text 1
关经理: 王老师,好久 不 见 了。
Miss Wang, I haven't seen you for a long time.
王老师: 啊!关 经理,欢迎,欢迎!
Ah! Guan manager, welcome, welcome!
关经理: 您 身体 好吗?
How are you?
王老师: 很好。您 身体 怎么样?
Very good. How are you?
关经理: 马马虎虎。
Just so so.
王老师: 最近 工作 忙不忙?
Have you been busy lately?
关经理: 不 太 忙,您 呢?
Not too busy. How about you?
王老师: 刚 开学,有 点儿 忙。喝 点儿 什么?茶 还是 咖啡?
Just started school, a little busy. Anything to drink? Tea or coffee?
关经理: 喝 杯 茶 吧!
Have a cup of tea!
Text 2
田芳: 我 的 车 呢?
Where's my car?
张东: 你 的 车 是 什么 颜色 的?
What color is your car?
田芳: 蓝 的。
Blue.
张东: 是 新 的 还是 旧 的?
Is it new or old?
田芳: 新 的。
It's new.
张东: 那 辆 蓝 的 是不是 你 的?
Is that blue one yours?
田芳: 哪 辆?
Which one?
张东: 那 辆。
That one.
田芳: 不是。啊,我 的 车 在 那儿 呢。
No, Oh, my car is over there.
Chinese Character and Word.
杯 /bēi/ 车 /chē/ 开 /kāi/ 刚 /gāng/ 蓝 /lán/ 辆 /liàng/ 咖啡 /kā fēi/ 汽车 /qì chē/ 还是 /hái shì/ 自行车 /zì xíng chē/ 开学 /kāi xué/ 出租车 /chū zū chē/ 经理 /jīng lǐ/ 好久 /hǎo jiǔ/ 马马虎虎 /mǎ ma hū hū/ 最近 /zuì jìn/ 有一点儿 /yǒu yì diǎn r/ 摩托车 /mó tuō chē/ 颜色 /yán sè/
Chinese Grammars.
1: Word analysis: “一点儿”
“一点儿” means “slightly” (mostly used to refer to something unpleasant.)
For example:
我 最近 有 一点儿 忙。
I've been a bit busy lately.
这个 箱子 有 一点儿 大。
This box is a little big.
2: Interjection “啊”
The meaning of the interjection “啊” varies with the change of its tones. When pronounced in the 4th tone it means “I see” or “Now I understand”.
For example:
啊,知道 了。
An, I see!
3: About “呢” (3)
The modal particle “呢” is used at the end of an indicative sentence to indicate confirmation.
For example:
不是。啊,我 的 车 在 那儿 呢。
No, Oh, my car is over there.
end: