Lesson:54 你 认识 不 认识 他?
Do you know him?
丁力波: 林娜,那 是 谁?
Lina, who is that?
林娜: 那是 马大为,你 认识 不 认识 他?
That's Ma da wei. Don't you know him?
丁力波: 我 不 认识 他。
I don't know him.
林娜: 我 来 介绍 一下。你好,大为,这 是 我 朋友。
Let me have a introduce. Hello, Da wei, this is my friend.
丁力波: 你好,我 姓 丁,叫 丁力波。请 问,你 叫 什么 名字?
Hello, my surname is Ding, Ding Libo. What's your name, please?
马大为: 我 的 中文 名字 叫 马大为。你 是 不 是 中国人?
My Chinese name is Ma Dawei. Are you Chinese?
丁力波: 我 是 加拿大 人。我 妈妈 是 中国人,我 爸爸 是 加拿大人。你 是 哪国人?
I'm a Canadian. My mother is Chinese, and my father is Canadian. Where are you from?
马大为: 我 是 美国人。你 学习 什么 专业?
I'm an American. What major do you study?
丁力波: 我 学习 美术 专业,你呢?
I study art major, what about you?
马大为: 我 学习 文学 专业。现在 我 学习 汉语。
I study literature major. Now I study Chinese.
林娜: 现在 我们 都 学习 汉语,也 都 是 汉语系 的 学生。
Now we all study Chinese, and are also students of Chinese department.
Chinese Character and Word.
没 /méi/ 系 /xì/ 学 /xué/ 美 /měi/ 个 /gè/ 家 /jiā/ 几 /jǐ/ 口 /kǒu/ 和 /hé/ 两 /liǎng/ 谁 /shuí/ 做 /zuò/ 还 /hái/ 来 /lái/ 小 /xiǎo/ 狗 /gǒu/ 张 /zhāng/ 男 /nán/ 爱 /ài/ 真 /zhēn/ 学习 /xué xí/ 美国 /měi guó/ 加拿大 /jiā ná dà/ 姐姐 /jiě jie/ 妹妹 /mèi mei/ 爸爸 /bà ba/ 弟弟 /dì di/ 介绍 /jiè shào/ 名字 /míng zi/ 照片 /zhào piàn/ 中文 /zhōng wén/ 一共 /yí gòng/ 工作 /gōng zuò/ 王小云 /wáng xiǎo yún/ 专业 /zhuān yè/ 文学 /wén xué/ 当然 /dāng rán/ 美术 /měi shù/ 马大为 /mǎ dà wéi/ 可爱 /kě ài/ 贝贝 /bèi bei/
Chinese Grammars.
1: Supplementary vocabulary for major
物理,化学
数学,音乐
历史,哲学
经济,教育
选修,文化
2: Practice: The “有” sentence
我 有 姐姐。
I have a sister.
我 有 名片。
I have a business card.
语言 学校 有 十二 个 系。
There are twelve departments in the language school.
她 没有 男朋友。
She doesn't have a boyfriend.
我们 系 没有 外国 老师。
There is no foreign teacher in our department.
你 有没有 照片?
Do you have any pictures?
我们 家 有没有 小狗。
Do we have any puppies in our family?
3: Extended reading:这是不是你们家的照片。
Article audio:
林娜: 这 是不是 你们 家 的 照片?
王小云: 是 啊。
林娜: 我 看 一下。你们 家 有 几口人?
王小云: 我们 家 有 四 口 人。这是 我 爸爸、我 妈妈,这是 我 哥哥 和 我。你们 家 呢?
林娜: 我 有 妈妈,有 一个 姐姐 和 两个 弟弟。我们 家 一共 有 六口人。
王小云: 这是 五口人,还 有 谁?
林娜: 还有 贝贝。
王小云: 贝贝 是 你 妹妹 吗?
林娜: 不,贝贝 是 我 的 小狗。
王小云: 小狗 也 是 一口人 吗?
林娜: 贝贝 是 我们 的 好朋友,当然 是 我们家 的 人。我 有 一张 贝贝 的 照片,你 看!
王小云: 真 可爱。
林娜: 你们 家 有 小狗 吗?
王小云: 我们 家 没有 小狗。林娜,你 有没有 男朋友?
林娜: 我 有 男朋友。
王小云: 他 做 什么 工作?
林娜: 他 是 医生。
----- translate -----
林娜: Is this a picture of your family?
王小云: Yes.
林娜: Let me have a look。 How many people are there in your family?
王小云: There are four people in our family. This is my father, my mother, this is my brother and me. What about your home?
林娜: I have a mother, a sister and two brothers. There are six people in our family.
王小云: This is five people, and who else?
林娜: And Bei bei.
王小云: Is Bei bei your sister?
林娜: No, Bei bei is my puppy.
王小云: Is the puppy a person, too?
林娜: Beibei is our good friend, of course, is our family. I have a picture of Beibei, look!
王小云: It's really cute.
林娜: Do you have a puppy in your family?
王小云: There is no puppy in our house. Lina, do you have a boyfriend?
林娜: I have a boyfriend.
王小云: What does he do?
林娜: He is a doctor.
end: