Lesson:48 你 的 电话 号码 是 多少?
Your phone number?
张红: 玛丽,周末 你 有 空儿 吗?
Marie, do you have any spare time on the weekend?
玛丽: 有,什么 事?
Yes, What's the matter?
张红: 来 我们 学校 玩儿 吧!
Come to our school for fun!
玛丽: 好 啊!不过,去 你们 学校 怎么 走 呢?
Good! But how to go to your school?
张红: 21 路 和 1 0 6 路 公共汽车 都 到。骑 自行车 也 很 快,十五 分钟 就 到。
The 21 and 106 buses are all here. Bike ride is very fast. It's fifteen minutes.
玛丽: 你 的 宿舍 在 哪儿?
Where is your dorm?
张红: 在 校园 的 东南 边,是 东 5 号 楼。
It's on the southeast side of the campus, building East No. 5 .
玛丽: 你 的 房间 号 是 多少?
What is your room number?
张红: 5 0 2 号。我 的 宿舍 是 东 5 号 楼 5 0 2 室。
Number 502. My dorm is building East No. 5 Room 502.
玛丽: 你 的 电话 号码 是 多少?
Your phone number?
张红: 6 3 8 6 1 0 2 3 。你 有 手机 吗?
63861023. Do you have a mobile phone?
玛丽: 没有,不过 我 朋友 有。
No, but my friend has a cell phone.
张红: 号码 是 多少?
What's the number?
玛丽: 1 3 6 9 5 6 7 0 1 3 2。
13695670132.
张红: 好,我 等 你。
OK, I'll wait for you.
Chinese Character and Word.
课 /kè/ 下 /xià/ 和 /hé/ 都 /dōu/ 吧 /ba/ 就 /jiù/ 到 /dào/ 室 /shì/ 东 /dōng/ 里 /lǐ/ 号 /hào/ 快 /kuài/ 啊 /a/ 车 /chē/ 事 /shì/ 走 /zǒu/ 骑 /qí/ 路 /lù/ 等 /děng/ 没有 /méi yǒu/ 明天 /míng tiān/ 怎么 /zěn me/ 多少 /duō shǎo/ 下午 /xià wǔ/ 后边 /hòu bian/ 上午 /shàng wǔ/ 电话 /diàn huà/ 房间 /fáng jiān/ 手机 /shǒu jī/ 号码 /hào mǎ/ 周末 /zhōu mò/ 可是 /kě shì/ 自行车 /zì xíng chē/ 不过 /bú guò/ 公共汽车 /gōng gòng qì chē/ 分钟 /fēn zhōng/ 校园 /xiào yuán/ 东南 /dōng nán/ 没问题 /méi wèn tí/ 钥匙 /yào shi/ 车棚 /chē péng/
Chinese Grammars.
1: The Adverb “就” (3)
“就“ indicates a short time span, soon.
For example:
去 图书馆 五 分钟 就 到。
It's five minutes to the library.
电影 一会儿 就 开始。
The film will start in a moment.
2: The modal particle “吧” (2)
“ 吧” can be used at the end of a sentence to indicate a suggestion.
For example:
来 我 家 玩 吧!
Come to my house and play!
我们 去 图书馆 吧!
Let's go to the library!
我们 骑 自行车 去 吧!
Let's go by bike!
3: How to express numbers
In Chinese, numbers are said exactly as they are written, with the exception of the number “one”, which should be read as “1”「yāo」.
For example:
我 的 房间 号 是 2 1。
My room number is 201.
他 的 电话 号码 是 3 1 6 5 3 4 1 5。
His phone number is 31653415.
1 8 路 公共汽车 到 北京大学。
The No. 108 bus goes to Peking University.
4: “几” and “多少” (1)
“几” and “多少” are both used to ask number-related questions.
For example:
你 的 宿舍 是 几 号 楼?
What's the number of your dormitory?
大卫 的 电话 号码 是 多少?
What's David's phone number?
张红 的 房间 号 是 多少?
What's the number of Zhang Hong's room?
5: Extended reading:明天你有课吗?
Article audio:
玛丽: 中村,明天 你 有 课 吗?
中村: 我 上午 有 课,下午 没有。
玛丽: 你 有 自行车 吗?
中村: 有,什么 事?
玛丽: 我 明天 下午 去 见 朋友,可是 我 没有 自行车。
中村: 没问题,我 有。这是 钥匙,车 在 楼下 车棚 里。
玛丽: 是 宿舍 楼 后边 的 车棚 吗?
中村: 对。
----- translate -----
玛丽: 中村, do you have a class tomorrow?
中村: I have classes in the morning and not in the afternoon.
玛丽: Do you have a bicycle?
中村: Yes, What's the matter?
玛丽: I'll meet my friends tomorrow afternoon, but I don't have a bike.
中村: No problem, I do. This is the key. The bike is in the downstairs shed.
玛丽: Is it a shed on the back of the dormitory?
中村: Yes.
end: