Lesson:42 每天 几点 开 门。
What time does the door open every day?
A: 现在 几点?
What time is it?
B: 一点四十。你 有 事 吗?
One forty. What's up?
A: 我 两点 去 图书馆 看 书。
I go to the library to read at two o'clock.
B: 你 看 什么 书?
What book do you read?
A: 我 看 英文 书。
I read English books.
B: 图书馆 每天 几点 开门?
What time does the library open every day?
A: 早上 八点 开 门。
Open the door at eight in the morning.
B: 几点 关门?
When close the door?
A: 晚上 八点 关 门。
Close the door at eight in the evening.
B: 太好了,明天 我 也 去。
That's great. I'll go too tomorrow.
Chinese Character and Word.
关 /guān/ 门 /mén/ 开 /kāi/ 事 /shì/ 明天 /míng tiān/ 现在 /xiàn zài/ 开门 /kāi mén/ 关门 /guān mén/ 太好了 /tài hǎo le/
Chinese Grammars.
1: About word “几点”.
“几点” is commonly used to ask about the time.
For example:
现在 几点?
What time is it?
图书馆 每天 几点 开门?
What time does the library open every day?
你 几点 吃 早饭?
What time do you have breakfast?
安妮,你 早上 几 点 起床?
Anne, What time do you get up in the morning?
2: “都不” and “不都”.
“ 都不 + predicate ” and “ 不都 + predicate ” have different meanings.
For example:
我们 都不 是 日本人。
We are neither Japanese.
( It means none of “us” is Japanese. )
我们 不都 是 日本人。
We are not all Japanese.
( It means some of “us” are Japanese, while others are Koreans, Americans and British, etc. )
我们 都不 学习 汉语。
All of us do not learn Chinese.
( It means none of “us” learns Chinese. )
我们 不都 学习 汉语。
We don't all learn Chinese.
( It means some of “us” study Chinese, while others study English, pedagogy and so on. )
3: Interrogative words: “多少”.
The question using “ 多少 ” : It is used to enquire a number more than 10.
For example:
你们 班 有 多少 同学?
How many students are there in your class?
中国 有 多少 人?
What is the population of China?
这 所 大学 有 多少 留学生?
How many foreign students are there in this university?
4: Classroom expressions(3)
听懂 了 吗?
Do you understand what I said?
听懂 了。
Yes, I do.
老师,我 没 听懂。
Sorry, I don't.
请 再 说 一遍。
I beg your pardon.
end: