Lesson:34 这些 是 什么?
What are these?
A: 中午 你 去 哪儿 吃 饭?
Where do you eat at noon?
B: 我 去 食堂。
I went to the canteen.
A: 你 吃 什么?
What would you like to have?
B: 我 吃 馒头。
I eat steamed bread.
A: 你 要 几个?
How many do you want?
B: 一个,你 吃 吗?
One, do you eat?
A: 不 吃,我 吃 米饭。你 喝 什么?
No, I'm eating rice. What would you like to drink?
B: 我 要 一 碗 鸡蛋 汤。你 喝 吗?
I'd like a bowl of egg soup. Do you drink?
A: 不 喝,我 喝 啤酒。
No, I'm drinking beer.
B: 这些 是 什么?
What are these?
A: 这 是 饺子,这 是 包子,那 是 面条。
This is dumplings. This is baozi. It's noodles.
Chinese Character and Word.
个 /gè/ 要 /yào/ 吃 /chī/ 饭 /fàn/ 米 /mǐ/ 酒 /jiǔ/ 碗 /wǎn/ 鸡 /jī/ 蛋 /dàn/ 汤 /tāng/ 些 /xiē/ 食堂 /shí táng/ 馒头 /mán tou/ 鸡蛋 /jī dàn/ 这些 /zhè xiē/ 一些 /yì xiē/ 那些 /nà xiē/ 饺子 /jiǎo zi/ 包子 /bāo zi/ 面条 /miàn tiáo/ 几个 /jǐ ge/
Chinese Grammars.
1: About measure word “些”
“些” behind “这” and “那”. Is a plural representation.
For example:
这些 是 什么?
What are these?
这些 都 是 王方 的 东西。
These are all Wang Fang's stuff.
那些 人。
Those people.
end: